1. Consultations are complimentary and are 30 minutes
2. Treatment appointment cancellations must be made 24 hours before treatment appointment
3. A $50 fee will be charged to no show appointments or cancellations after our 24hour requirement
3a. The $50 fee will be applied towards your next treatment appointment
1. There are no refunds on services provided.
2. No returns on products purchased.
Clinical Policies and Procedures
To ensure safe and effective treatment of patients undergoing injection treatments such as neuromodulators and dermal fillers. The following policies and procedures have been created and practiced.
An Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Health Care Provider with current state licensure shall be able to assess, consult, and treat clients with injectables at Bel Lavi Medical Aesthetics.
All treatment procedures shall be performed in a clean, safe environment, equipped with proper sharps disposal system, and universal precautions in place.
Documentation of Adverse Effects
Side effects may appear either at the time of treatment or shortly thereafter. Adverse reaction(s) shall be documented in the client’s Bel Lavi Medical Aesthetics treatment record and the chart.
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Health Care Practitioner will not knowingly treat any clients who have:
• Allergies to eggs, egg products, albumin, and/or
• Significant autoimmune or neurological diseases, and/or
• Pregnant clients.
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) will only treat patients after completing all proper certifications for such treatments administered.
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Health Care Provider shall be responsible for maintaining Bel Lavi Medical Aesthetics treatment records, including but not limited to client assessment, signed informed consent of risks, benefits, and potential adverse effects, number of treatments, treatment sites, number of injections, solution/concentration used, and the client response of treatment.
Requirement for Education of Clinical Personnel
– Basic Theory
– Safety, Efficacy, Complications
– Assessment of Area to be Treated
– Safe Application Technique (minimum 8 hours hands-on)
– Complications and their management